The holiday season is just around the corner, starting with Halloween next month. Glam up your holiday look with cosmetic services by Parkway Plastic Surgery.
The holiday season is right around the corner. So, now is a great time to get glam with cosmetic services by Parkway Plastic Surgery. Here are three ways to make sure you look gorgeous for those Halloween parties, Thanksgiving dinners, Christmas celebrations and New Year’s bashes…
- Chemical peels: A customized chemical peel can help clear away the signs of sun damage that may have accumulated over the summer by removing the damaged outer layers of skin and leaving you with a smoother, brighter, more youthful look. Formulas can be tailored for your particular skin condition and desired outcome. Best of all, depending upon the strength of the chemical peel formula you choose downtime may be minimal. Chemical peels also help treat acne, wrinkles, freckles, age spots, liver spots and scars.
- Botox or dermal fillers: Injectables like Botox, which helps to relax overactive facial muscles, and dermal fillers like Radiesse, Juvederm and Restylane are among the quickest and most effective ways to smooth wrinkles, plump lips, augment cheeks, erase under-eye circles and reduce the appearance of scars. Your skincare specialist will help you choose which option is best for you.
- Permanent cosmetics: The holiday season no doubt is a busy one. Permanent cosmetics can help assure you look your beautiful best while minimizing your makeup routine. Our permanent makeup can be expertly applied as lash liner, eyeliner, eyebrow color or lip enhancement. Spend less time in front of the mirror and more time at the party.
Get your look holiday-ready with a call to Jacksonville’s Parkway Plastic Surgery at 904-396-1186 today.
A beauty boost can be a confidence boost if you’re among the increasing number of older adults headed back to college.
August is here. If you’re a college student, that means you’re likely headed back to campus for the fall term. Everyone knows that when you look good, you feel good. And when you feel good, you’re better at just about everything from calculus to creative writing. To that end, Jacksonville’s Parkway Plastic Surgery offer three ways to rock your back-to-school beauty.
- Chemical peel: All those summer days spent in the sunshine no doubt has taken a toll on your skin. A customized chemical peel can help reverse the look of sun-damaged skin, fade freckles and remove acne and acne scars. You’ll go back to school with a smooth, bright and even complexion.
- Permanent cosmetics: College life can be hectic. Early morning lectures, late night study sessions and dozens of classes and campus activities packed in between make time a precious commodity. Save time by simplifying your beauty routine with professionally applied permanent cosmetics including lash liner, eyeliner, eye brow or lip color.
- Botox: Older adults are headed back to school in increasing numbers as a way to boost their competitiveness in the workforce or to finally make good on that lifelong dream of earning a college degree. If you’re among them, consider Botox – a quick and effective way to smooth fine lines and wrinkles, giving you a plumper, more youthful look. It’s a confidence booster you’ll appreciate when interacting with your younger fellow students.
Ready a beautiful new back-to-school look? Call Jacksonville’s Parkway Plastic Surgery at 904-396-1186 to schedule a consultation today.
A survey shows that 70 percent of men notice a woman’s eyes first.
A recent survey confirmed something we here at Parkway Plastic Surgery suspected all along – when it comes to attraction, the eyes have it. Researchers conducting the survey questioned 1,000 men about the first features they notice on women they consider attractive.
The results shows that a full 70 percent of guys say they notice a woman’s eyes before any other physical trait. In second place was a woman’s smile, which can play into her eyes, as well. To help make sure your eyes have that fetching quality, we’ve got three solutions: -
- Eyelid surgery: Drooping upper eyelids and puffy bags beneath the eyes can add years to your look, making you look significantly older, or simply tired. Expertly performed eyelid surgery, also called blepharoplasty, can enliven your look by removing or redistributing fat pockets, excess skin and muscle tissue surrounding your eyes. Expression muscles (those used when expressing emotions) can strengthened to smooth muscles and add tone.
- Botox: Frown lines between the eyebrows and crow’s feet around the eyes can leave you looking tired, stressed or even angry, not to mention aged. A top solution is Botox© Cosmetic, an FDA-approved injectable that relaxes facial muscles, limiting their ability to over-emote. This leaves you with a smoother, younger, refreshed look.
- Latisse: Batting your eyelashes is a whole lot more effective when they’re long, full and gorgeous. That’s easy with Latisse, a prescription solution that has proven highly effective for millions of women. In clinical studies, participants reported that their eyelashes became 18 percent darker, 25 percent longer and 106 percent fuller.
Make sure your eyes are telling the story you want to tell – that of a youthful, vibrant and healthy woman. Call 904-396-1186 to schedule a consultation with Parkway Plastic Surgery today.