- $10 per unit Botox (you may “bank your Botox” if you are not ready for your treatment)
- 20% off all sunscreen products
- Mother’s Day Chemical Peel $99 (ask for details)
- Obagi Mother’s Day Kits $130- includes Obagi Elastiderm Eye Cream & Obagi Hydrate
- Volbella $400- FDA approved filler proven to increase lip fullness & soften the appearance of vertical lip lines for up to 1 year.
We also offer Mother’s Day Gift Certificates
MAY IS SKIN CANCER AWARNESS MONTH
PROTECT YOUR SKIN!!
ALL SUNSCREENS WILL BE DISCOUNTED 20% FOR THE MONTH OF MAY
Beauty to Go – Top Skincare Tips While Traveling
Springtime marks the beginning of one of the busiest travel seasons in the United States, starting with spring break and continuing through the carefree summer months. While you may be looking forward to a break, don’t let time away from the day-to-day put a damper on your skincare routine. Jacksonville’s Parkway Plastic Surgery offers these top tips for maintaining excellent care of your complexion while on the road.
- Prepare ahead of time: If your travels will take you to a locale with a significantly different climate that the one to which you and your skin are accustomed, know that you may need to tweak your skincare routine. For instance, a more humid climate may call for a lighter cleanser and moisturizer, while thicker, cream-based options work best in a cooler, dryer area. Do a little research and pack accordingly.
- Pack the essentials: When packing for a trip, make sure to pack all of your skincare essentials, including cleanser, toner, moisturizer and sunscreen. If you’re flying to your destination it’s a good idea to pack skincare items and a change of clothing in your carryon bag in the case of an unexpected layover or misrouted checked luggage. Just be mindful of TSA requirements that liquid cosmetics be held in re-sealable containers of 3.4 ounces or less and packed in a clear, plastic, re-sealable 1-quart-sized bag.
- Skip the foundation: Your skin needs an occasional break just as much as you do. Pamper it and still look great with a high-quality tinted moisturizer and refresh with a periodic spritz of mineral water for a few days instead.
- Hydrate: The dry air inside a car, bus, plane or train can sap the moisture from your skin, particularly during long routes. Slather on the moisturizer before heading out and drink plenty of water throughout your trip.
- Get your beauty rest: Often, we pack so much into our travel schedules that we return home needing a post-vacation vacation. Be sure to schedule a bit of beauty rest during your travels and return in time to recover a bit before heading back to work.
One surefire way to know you’ll look your best during your travels is to take advantage of Parkway Plastic Surgery’s Parkway Peel Package. For just $375, you’ll get three chemical peels and one microdermabrasion session, and go home with a travel-size facial cleanser and sunscreen. Call 904-396-1186 to schedule your initial consultation today.
Parkway Plastic Surgery
Is offering the following specials until
April 30, 2017
- Parkway Peel Package $375
3 Chemical Peels
1 Microdermabrasion session
1 Travel Size Sunscreen
1 Travel Size Facial Cleanser
- KYBELLA – Save $200 per treatment
Bothered by fat under your chin? Kybella can permanently remove that double chin. Ask us about it today. (each treatment reg price is $1,300)
- Radiesse Facial & Hand Filler
Buy one syringe of Radiesse & receive a second syringe 50% off
(both syringes must be used on the same visit)
- Revision Skincare Products
Buy any two Revision skincare products & get the third Revision product 50% off (discount off least priced item)
- $100 off Juvederm Facial Filler……
when you get Botox and Juvederm on the same visit. (no pre-payments for this special allowed)
Services by appointment only
Three Telltale Signs of Aging Hands – And How to Fix Them
Beauty routines developed to promote a younger look typically focus on the face and neck. But there’s another feature that can quickly belie your true age – your hands. Here are three top telltale signs of aging hands:
- Age spots: The kicker about age spots is that they’re brought on not necessarily by age, but by frequent or prolonged exposure to the sun’s harmful UV rays. While they most commonly show up on the faces, shoulders, chests and hands of those in their 50s or older, age spots can appear on sun worshippers far younger. Cover all your exposed skin – especially your hands – with a high-SPF moisturizing sunscreen daily and consider a skin resurfacing treatment such as a chemical peel to help even out pigmentation and smooth the skin.
- Crepey, scaly or dry skin: Exposure to the weather; frequent contact with cleaning products and other drying agents, along with sheer time all can do a real number on the health and youthful quality of your hands. Keep them in prime condition by including them in your regular skincare routine and taking top-quality vitamins, like our VitaMedica Age Management.
- Volume loss: As we age, our bodies’ production of collagen and other natural skin-plumping agents slows down. Restore the lost suppleness in your hands with Radiesse, the FDA-approved dermal filler comprised of calcium-based microspheres in a natural gel used for volume restoration and skin rejuvenation. It works instantly to fill hollows and reduce the appearance of wrinkles and folds, while stimulating your body’s collagen production for long-lasting results.
The best news for your hands? Jacksonville’s Parkway Plastic Surgery is offering a special savings of $50 per syringe of Radiesse, plus additional deals on Botox, Latisse, microdermabrasion and select Obagi treatments throughout March. Call 904-396-1186 to schedule your appointment.
OBAGI Peel Deal $125
- 1 OBAGI Blue Peel Radiance
- 1 Microdermabrasion Treatment
Save on Botox Treatment NOW & LATER
Purchase any skin care product and save $50 off your Botox treatment this month & $50 off your next Botox treatment (must be enrolled in the Brilliant Distinctions Program for savings- last Botox treatment must have been at least 90 days ago)
Radiesse Facial and Hands Filler
Save $50 per syringe of Radiesse- FDA approved dermal filler for face & hands to correct volume loss (reg price $650 per 1.5ml syringe)
Save 20% on your purchase of Obagi’s Nu-derm System
Transform your skin with the #1 physician-dispensed skin care system that helps correct and improve visible signs of skin aging
Buy one 5ml Latisse kit, save $20 instantly
Buy two 5ml Latisse kits, get a free 3ml Latisse kit ($129 value)