Micropigmentation (permanent makeup) is an exciting medical procedure used to improve appearance and help change your outlook on life. It is used a lash liner, eyeliner, eyebrow or lip enhancement. Additionally, it is used a camouflage for scars, replacing pigment lost from vitiligo and as an imitation of hair. The procedure can put the finishing touch on the reconstructed breast with the addition of a nipple/areola. Permanent makeup can achieve miracles physically emotionally.
Your may want to consider permanent makeup if you:
- Suffer from makeup allergies or wear contact lenses.
- Have visual or motor impairment, making the application of makeup difficult.
- Have thin, uneven, poorly shaped eyebrows.
- Have excessively oily skin which causes your makeup to smear.
- Have surgical scars, vitiligo or hypo-pigmentation disorder.
- Have hair loss due to alopecia.
- Which to always look your best while participating in sports or an active lifestyle.
- Want the convenience of a perfect, yet natural looking image 24 hours a day.
- Wish to improve or rejuvenate your appearance.
Contact Parkway Plastic Surgery for more information about permanent makeup in Jacksonville, Florida.