Ready for a beautiful new “revision” of your complexion? Jacksonville’s Parkway Plastic Surgery has you – and those on your holiday shopping list – covered. Northeast Florida’s premiere center for cosmetic procedures, plastic surgery and high-end skincare products, we recently introduced several new items from the world renowned Revision Skincare collection.
For more than 25 years, Revision Skincare has provided physicians with clinically proven, high-performing skincare products made of the purest, most efficacious ingredients and formulated to reducing signs of aging and beautifully enhancing the skin’s health and appearance.
Among the new products you’ll find at Parkway Plastic Surgery:
- Finishing Touch Microdermabrasion Scrub: This highly effective facial exfoliation scrub uses Polynesian volcanic black sand and ultra-fine pumice to gently remove dead, dehydrated surface cells from the skin for an immediate soft, smooth appearance. Freshwater silt hydrates, nourishes and helps absorb impurities to brighten dull skin. It’s great for those with normal, oily, combination and mature skin.
- Black Mask Purifying Facial Mask: This intensive mask deep cleans the skin, clearing it of impurities and excess sebum. It draws upon the unique properties of high-quality earth clays to unclog pores and absorb excess oil, and of European freshwater silt to purify and soothe the complexion. It’s effective for all skin types and benefits include noticeably refined appearance of pores and a healthy, moist feel to the skin.
- Nectifirm: When it comes to anti-aging, many focus solely on the face, neglecting care of the skin on their necks. The result is a telltale sign of aging that belies a smooth, younger-looking facial complexion. That’s why Nectifirm is among the hottest new anti-aging products on the market, infused with plant extracts, antioxidants and unique biotechnological blends that work cohesively to create a smoother, younger-looking neck. Ingredients include bamboo, English pea extract and glucosamine to smooth skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; algae extracts that help the skin retain moisture and tone; dihydromyricetin, derived from the wax myrtle shrub, to reduces the appearance of rough, crepey skin; and vitamins C and E for a brighter and more even toned complexion. Nectifirm recently won the prestigious NewBeauty Beauty Choice Award and was named the “No. 1 Neck Product You Need” by editors, readers, board members and top beauty industry players.
Stop by our Southside location to find out which Revision products are most suited for your complexion. Call 904-396-1186 to schedule a consultation at Parkway Plastic Surgery today. And remember that quality skincare products make great holiday gifts and stocking stuffers as well.
For years, breast augmentation has consistently been the most popular cosmetic surgery, with nearly 280,000 women in the United States opting for the procedure in 2015 alone. But a few persistent myths about breast augmentation keep many women from seriously considering this safe, effective procedure that lends a fuller, more proportionate look to the figure.
Here are five top misconceptions about breast implants – and the truths that debunk them:
- They’ll be obvious: Lots of women want breast implants, but many don’t necessarily want everyone to know that their look has been surgically enhanced. The carefully selected shape, size and placement of breast implants by a skilled surgeon can assure you a natural look.
- Implants must be replaced every few years: On average, the majority of breast implants last anywhere from 10 to 20 years without complications, and many last a lifetime. Recent reports by the US Food and Drug Administration show that as few as one in five women will have their implants repaired or replaced within a decade of the original surgery.
- They don’t move: Many prospective patients want to be assured of not only a natural look, but also a natural feel and movement of their augmented breasts. Today’s silicone implants are particularly effective, offering a softer feel and bouncier movement that more closely mimics natural breast tissue than earlier implants.
- I won’t be able to breastfeed: Not so. Professionally performed breast augmentation won’t affect the direct relationship between the breast glands/ducts and the nipple. However, certain factors may affect how easy breastfeeding will be for you and your baby. These factors include placement of the implant between the breast tissue and chest muscle or under the chest muscle, as well as the type and placement of incisions. Talk with your surgeon about whether you plan to have children and breastfeed in the future.
- I’ll have to drastically change my lifestyle: As with any surgical procedure, you’ll have a few limitations placed on you in the weeks immediately following your procedure. You’ll want to avoid exercise and other strenuous activities, and you’ll likely want to take a week off from work. But once you’ve recovered, you’ll be able to go back to your normal routine.
If you’re considering breast augmentation, don’t let the myths and misconceptions sway your decision. Call 904-396-1186 to schedule a consultation with Parkway Plastic Surgery today.
- Botox $10/unit- Not ready for your treatment? Bank your Botox to use at a later date.
- $50 off any full syringe of facial fillers
(reg price Juvederm $600- Radiesse $650- Voluma $800)
- Buy a Skin Medica TNS Essential Serum & receive a FREE Illuminize chemical peel
(value of peel $95).
- Latisse is now BOGO! Purchase a 5ml kit and receive a mail in rebate for a free 3ml kit.
Join us Tuesday, November 15th from 9am-3pm. We will be introducing our new skin care product additions from the Revision skin care line. Enjoy 20% off of Revision products. Sign up for a complimentary application of our Finishing Touch microdermabrasion scrub or Black Mask purifying facial mask. Leave with a goody bag and entry into our product raffle just for attending.
Appointments are required for services. Call 904-396-1186 to schedule