Gentlemen’s Facial $99
A facial treatment addressing common skin conditions of men. Skin is revitalized for a more youthful appearance
Radiesse Facial & Hand Filler
Buy 1 syringe, save $50 (reg price $650)
Buy 2 syringes, save 50% off second syringe
Obagi Keraphine Body Smoothing Lotion
- Exfoliate and remove dead skin cells from the surface of the skin
- Help smooth rough and bumpy skin
- Reduce dryness on the arms
Save 20% off this month-regular price $60
- $10 per unit Botox (you may “bank your Botox” if you are not ready for your treatment)
- 20% off all sunscreen products
- Mother’s Day Chemical Peel $99 (ask for details)
- Obagi Mother’s Day Kits $130- includes Obagi Elastiderm Eye Cream & Obagi Hydrate
- Volbella $400- FDA approved filler proven to increase lip fullness & soften the appearance of vertical lip lines for up to 1 year.
We also offer Mother’s Day Gift Certificates
MAY IS SKIN CANCER AWARNESS MONTH
PROTECT YOUR SKIN!!
ALL SUNSCREENS WILL BE DISCOUNTED 20% FOR THE MONTH OF MAY
Springtime marks the beginning of one of the busiest travel seasons in the United States, starting with spring break and continuing through the carefree summer months. While you may be looking forward to a break, don’t let time away from the day-to-day put a damper on your skincare routine. Jacksonville’s Parkway Plastic Surgery offers these top tips for maintaining excellent care of your complexion while on the road.
- Prepare ahead of time: If your travels will take you to a locale with a significantly different climate that the one to which you and your skin are accustomed, know that you may need to tweak your skincare routine. For instance, a more humid climate may call for a lighter cleanser and moisturizer, while thicker, cream-based options work best in a cooler, dryer area. Do a little research and pack accordingly.
- Pack the essentials: When packing for a trip, make sure to pack all of your skincare essentials, including cleanser, toner, moisturizer and sunscreen. If you’re flying to your destination it’s a good idea to pack skincare items and a change of clothing in your carryon bag in the case of an unexpected layover or misrouted checked luggage. Just be mindful of TSA requirements that liquid cosmetics be held in re-sealable containers of 3.4 ounces or less and packed in a clear, plastic, re-sealable 1-quart-sized bag.
- Skip the foundation: Your skin needs an occasional break just as much as you do. Pamper it and still look great with a high-quality tinted moisturizer and refresh with a periodic spritz of mineral water for a few days instead.
- Hydrate: The dry air inside a car, bus, plane or train can sap the moisture from your skin, particularly during long routes. Slather on the moisturizer before heading out and drink plenty of water throughout your trip.
- Get your beauty rest: Often, we pack so much into our travel schedules that we return home needing a post-vacation vacation. Be sure to schedule a bit of beauty rest during your travels and return in time to recover a bit before heading back to work.
One surefire way to know you’ll look your best during your travels is to take advantage of Parkway Plastic Surgery’s Parkway Peel Package. For just $375, you’ll get three chemical peels and one microdermabrasion session, and go home with a travel-size facial cleanser and sunscreen. Call 904-396-1186 to schedule your initial consultation today.