Three Ways to Boost Your Valentine’s Day Beauty
Valentine’s Day is here! Celebrate all month long by making a commitment – to yourself! Show your complexion some love by making and keeping a promise to adopt a healthy diet, drink plenty of water, exercise daily and get adequate rest. And if you really mean it, why not splurge a little? After all, Jacksonville’s Parkway Plastic Surgery is making it easy to declare your love for your skin with special deals lasting throughout the month.
- Facial fillers: Save $100 instantly on your purchase of Juvederm, Voluma or Volbella, all developed to add or restore youthful plumpness to hollow or aged areas of the face including the lips, eyes and cheeks.
- Latisse: Get long, thick, flirty lashes with this highly effective, FDA-approved lash growth formula. Buy a 5ml Latisse kit and get a $20 instant rebate.
- Skin Medica Skincare: Skip less effective drug store options in favor of proven skincare products by Skin Medica. You’ll save 20 percent off your purchase of Skin Medica’s TNS Essential Serum, a complex mixture of peptides, antioxidants and other anti-aging ingredients developed to smooth wrinkles, strengthen sagging skin and regenerate skin cells for a more youthful appearance; HA5, a blend of five types of hydrators and humectants that draw moisture from the air and deliver it to areas of your skin that need it most, smoothing furrows, lines and wrinkles and softening rough textures; or Lytera, a skin brightening complex that corrects and helps prevent further hyperpigmentation of the skin caused by age, sun exposure and other environmental factors.
- Botox: Stop by on Tuesday, February 14 for $10-per-unit Botox injections plus raffles, roses, sweet treats and take-home gift bags.
For more information or to schedule your skincare consultation, call Parkway Plastic Surgery at 904-396-1186.
February Specials and Event
Parkway Pampering Peel $99.00
Sit back and relax while we pamper your skin. Our Aesthetician will use a combination of medical grade products designed to correct all signs of aging skin. Be prepared for tighter, smoother and brighter skin. Expect that youthful glow you’ve always desired.
Save $100 instantly with your purchase of any of the following fillers: Juvederm, Voluma, Volbella
Purchase a 5ml Latisse kit and get a $20 instant rebate
Skin Medica Skincare Specials
Save 20% off your entire Skin Medica purchase when you buy one of the following Skin Medica products:
TNS Essential Serum
Save 10% off your purchase if it excludes any of these products.
Join us for our Valentine’s Event on Tuesday, February 14, 2017.
*Botox $10/unit *Raffles *Sweet Treats *Gift Bags *Roses
Three Factors Aging Your Hands
Second only to the face, hands are the first body part to show significant signs of aging. In fact, many women (and men) who keep their faces looking young via skin treatments, fillers and surgical procedures like facelifts don’t realize that, all the while, their hands prove a telltale feature that belies true age.
Women are particularly prone to aging hands. That’s because menopause causes a drop in levels of estrogen, the hormone that’s key to plump, healthy skin. As estrogen levels diminish, skin on the hands can lose volume, which leads to wrinkling and prominent veins. But that’s not the only factor at play. Here are three additional reasons your hands may look older than you are.
- Dehydration: By adulthood, some 60 percent of our bodies are comprised of water. As we get older, however, our bodies begin to lose lean muscle tissue and the water that the muscle tissue holds. Stress also is a top cause of dehydration, no matter your age. To help alleviate the effects, be sure to drink plenty of water, get adequate rest and keep stress at bay.
- Sun exposure: Nothing saps the moisture from skin like overexposure to the sun’s harsh ultraviolet rays. Sun exposure is a top cause of premature wrinkling, thinning and drying of the skin o your hands, plus brown spots and prominent veins. Avoid being in the sun for extended periods of time and, when you do venture outside, cover up and slather on a high-quality, high-SPF sun screen.
- Second-thought skincare: When it comes to skincare, most people think only of their faces. But failing to give the skin on the rest of your body, especially your hands, can make even the best facial skincare all for naught. If you haven’t already, adopt a full-body skincare routine and pay particular attention to caring for your hands.
If you’re seeing the signs of aging in your once-beautiful hands, Jacksonville’s Parkway Plastic Surgery can help. For more advanced aging, we offer hand rejuvenation via fat grafting. To prevent or keep early signs of aging at bay, we also offer injections of Radiesse, the only FDA-approved product designed to augment the hands, restoring volume loss. And, throughout March, we’re offering a $50-per-syringe special – a steep discount from the regular $650-per-1.5ml syringe cost. Plus, you’ll go home with a complimentary nail polish.
Stop by our Gate Parkway location or call 904-396-1186 to learn more.
Restylane & Obagi Combination Offer Long Lasting Beauty Benefits
Want to erase years from your face and keep them off without undergoing surgery? Throughout July, Jacksonville’s Parkway Plastic Surgery is offering a unique set of specials that will help you quickly gain and maintain a smoother, firmer, more youthful and vibrant look via the combination of Restylane injections and Obagi skincare products.
Restylane is an injectable facial filler that uses a hyaluronic acid gel genetically engineered to diminish the effects of aging on your skin and to reshape certain facial contours for a younger look. It’s highly effective in adding or returning youthful volume to the cheeks, lips and eye area, filling deep crevices, plumping fine lines and smoothing acne scars. And, because hyaluronic acid is a naturally-occurring component of the skin, Restylane offers more natural looking results that last longer than more conventional gel-based fillers.
Obagi is a line of top-shelf skincare products with prescription-strength formulations available only via medical spas, dermatologists and physicians. Collections include Nu-Derm, the top physician-dispensed skin care system to help reduce visible signs of skin aging; Obagi-C Rx, formulated to correct early visible signs of skin aging and maintain younger-looking skin; and Gentle Rejuvenation, developed specifically for sensitive skin.
Intrigued? Find out first-hand how Restylane and Obaji can give you a beauty boost at Parkway Plastic Surgery’s Obagi Reveal Party Thursday, July 16, 10am-3pm. You’ll get a complimentary skin analysis with the Reveal camera, plus gift bags and chances to win Obagi products and Restylane injections (purchase required to enter raffles). Throughout July, you’ll enjoy 20-percent discounts on all Obagi products, plus Obagi and Restylane package specials priced from $250 to $999.
Reserve your spot for the Obagi Reveal Party and learn more about July’s specials by calling Parkway Plastic Surgery at 904-396-1186.
July Specials and Events
Obagi Reveal Party &
Restylane Facial filler Facts
When: Thursday, July 16, 2015 Time: 10:00AM to 3:00pm
Where: Parkway Plastic Surgery
Details: Reveal your skins true identity. Come and have your skin analyzed under the reveal skin camera. Our obagi representative, misty, and our restylane expert, Eve, will be explaining how obagi products and restylane fillers can transform your skin into a more youthful, glowing and wrinkle free appearance.
- Enjoy a Complimentary skin analysis with the Reveal camera. You will be surprised to see the true health of your skin!
- Enter in our raffles to win obagi products & Restylane fillers (purchase required to enter in raffles)
- Gift bags for all that purchase Obagi or Restylane products
- Space is limited so call and rsvp your session today!!!!
Specials for the month of july
- 20% off all Obagi products
OBAGI Blue Radiance Peel Package $250
- Receive 3 OBAGI Blue Radiance Peels
- Obagi travel size facial cleanser
- Obagi travel size sunblock
1 Restylane & Obagi Package $599
- 1 full syringe of Restylane filler
- Obagi Sunscreen spf 50
- Obagi Pro-C Serum 15%
- Obagi summer hat
2 Restylane & Obagi package $999
- 2 full syringes of restylane filler
- Obagi Sunscreen spf 50
- Obagi Pro-C Serum 15%
- Obagi summer hat
Valentine’s Celebration at Parkway Plastic Surgery
Valentine’s Day is a celebration of romantic love and beauty. Its roots are traced back to ancient times when, as the story goes, Saint Valentine of Rome was imprisoned for performing weddings for soldiers who were forbidden to marry. And the day became more deeply associated with romantic love in the circle of Geoffrey Chaucer in the High Middle Ages, when the tradition of courtly love flourished.
So what better way to celebrate Valentine’s Day than with a day of love, beauty and pampering just for you? Jacksonville’s Parkway Plastic Surgery is hosting a day-long Valentine’s Party next Thursday, February 12 from 8am-4:30pm. Among the party perks:
- Botox injections at just $10 per unit (24-unit minimum) and the ability to bank your Botox for future services by calling in or stopping by to prepay.
- Facial Glow treatments for $99. Indulge in the decadent scent of chocolate while our aesthetician pampers your skin with a combination of Clarisonic cleansing, Skin Medica treatments and microdermabrasion. You’ll leave loving your tighter, brighter, smoother skin.
- Complimentary consults with Skin Medica and Botox representatives who will fill you in on the best anti-aging products and treatments for your skin.
- Chocolates, roses and gift bags for all who sign up for services, plus the chance to win gift baskets filled with Botox, Juvederm and Skin Medica products.
It all happens at our Parkway Plastic Surgery location at 5101-2 Gate Parkway. Specials are available only during the event, and you’ll need to schedule appointments for services. Call 904-396-1186 today to secure your spot.
From all of us here at Parkway Plastic Surgery, have a happy, beautiful and loving Valentine’s Day.
Valentine’s Party at Parkway Plastic Surgery
Thursday, February 12th from 8am to 4:30pm
Join us for a sublime day of love & beauty celebrating you. Our Skin Medica and Botox representatives will be in the office to educate you on anti-aging products and treatments.
We will have plenty of sweet treats for you to indulge in. Gift bags, chocolates and roses will be given to all who sign up for services. We will be raffling off gift baskets for Botox, Juvederm and Skin Medica products. We have great specials to enhance your beauty and fight against the aging process.
- Botox $10 per unit (min 24 units)
***** BANK YOUR BOTOX for future services. You can call in or come in and prepay for Botox at $10/unit event day only*****
FACIAL “GLOW” TREATMENT- $99.00
Indulge in the decadent scent of chocolate while our Aesthetician pampers your skin with a combination of Clarisonic cleansing, Skin Medica treatments and microdermabrasion. Be prepared for tighter, smoother and brighter skin. Expect that youthful GLOW you’ve always desired. Our complimentary gift to you with this treatment is a travel size Skin Medica cleanser.
Parkway Plastic Surgery
5101-2 Gate Parkway
Jacksonville, FL 32256
****Appointments required for services. Specials on event day only*****
Reveal And Peel Event
Reveal & Peel Event
Thursday, April 24th 2014
$150 Reservation Fee includes:
• A complimentary analysis of your skin with the Reveal Camera
• A FREE Skin Medica Facial Peel
• $150 credit towards your Skin Medica products or Latisse purchase
• A gift bag filled with samples and treats
• Special sale offered during Reveal & Peel Event on purchases of Skin Medica or Latisse:
Spend $199 or more and receive a free Skin Medica product(*)
Spend $299 or more and receive a free Skin Medica product(*) and free facial peel
Spend $399 or more and receive a free Skin Medica product(*) and 2 free facial peels
By Appointment only
(*) restrictions on product choice apply