Facial fillers are a popular, minimally invasive option for restoring youthful volume to your look.
The hallmark of youth is smooth, plump, radiant skin. If your skin shows signs of aging, a facial filler may be just the solution you’re looking for. Here at Parkway Plastic Surgery, we offer four of the top fillers available.
Facial fillers work by literally filling in the contours and crevices that form as our skin ages, loses moisture and firmness, and yields to the effects of gravity. They’re administered via injections and active ingredients typically are natural substances that are safely absorbed by the body. When expertly administered, they’re highly effective for smoothing wrinkles and folds; adding volume to the lips, cheeks and areas around the eyes; and improving the appearance of acne scars.
Among the top-quality facial fillers offered by Jacksonville’s Parkway Plastic Surgery are:
- Restylane: The first FDA-approved facial filler made with hyaluronic acid, a fluid carbohydrate that’s naturally occurring in your body’s connective tissue, skin, muscles and tendons.
- Juvederm: Very similar to Restylane, Juvederm is made with a higher concentration of hyaluronic acid. Some physicians and patients find that Juvederm has a more overall smoothing effect, while Restylane is more effective for highly localized treatment, particularly the lower eyelids or tear trough hollow under the eyes.
- Radiesse: Made with calcium-based microspheres encased in a natural gel, Radiesse can actually help to stimulate your body’s production of collagen for longer-lasting effects.
- Selphyl: Known as the “vampire face lift,” the Selphyl system uses your body’s own blood platelets, making it a top choice for patients who are leery of injecting fully foreign substances into their skin. When used with fat-grafting procedures, Selphyl can improve fat cell survival, which can lead to longer-lasting results.
To determine which facial filler is best for your particular skin condition and results, call 904-396-1186 and schedule a consultation with Jacksonville’s Parkway Plastic Surgery.
Breast Augmentation Surgery $3,800
(Saline implants- New Augmentations only)
OBAGI Peel Package $199
2 OBAGI Blue Peel Radiance
Travel size OBAGI cleanser
Travel size OBAGI sunscreen
Free gift with purchase on
Clarisonic Smart Profile Units
Curious about facial fillers?
Join us Thursday, March 19th for an informal yet informational session that’s all about facial fillers. We will have two sessions:
12:00pm & 5:00pm
Space is limited. Call today to RSVP 904-396-1186
Discounts on Fillers will be offered to attendees
Food & Beverages will be served
Valentine’s Day is a great time for a beauty boost.
This month is all about romance, beauty and a bit of glam. Give yourself a Valentine’s Day gift that will keep giving back to you long after February 14 has passed.
- Botox: By far the most popular and trusted injectable, Botox was administered some 6.3 million times to patients nationwide in 2013 – and with good reason. Made from one of nature’s most potent nerve blockers, this purified protein is expertly administered to help relax those overactive facial muscles that leave you with frown lines and wrinkles around the eyes and forehead. In no time, you’ll see a smoother, tighter, more youthful complexion.
- Juvederm: This cosmetic filler also is made of a natural protein. Hyaluronic acid, often called “nature’s moisturizer,” is part of your cell wall. It binds with water molecules and acts as a lubricant and cushion for your body’s tissues and joints. With hyaluronic acid as an active ingredient, Juvederm returns youthful volume to the lines around the mouth, particularly those “marionette” lines (nasolabial fold) that run from the nose to the corners of the mouth. In minutes, you’ll restore years to your smile.
- Lastisse: Batting one’s eyelashes is a universally flirtatious gesture. And when your lashes are long, full and gorgeous, that flirty message is all the more impactful. Enter Latisse, the only prescription solution proven to grow lashes, making them longer, thicker and darker.
Valentine’s Day is a great time to treat yourself. But you don’t need a holiday for a deserved beauty boost. Jacksonville’s Parkway Plastic Surgery can help you achieve a healthier, younger more vibrant look any day of the year. Call 904-396-1186 to schedule a consultation today.