The holiday season is just around the corner, starting with Halloween next month. Glam up your holiday look with cosmetic services by Parkway Plastic Surgery.
The holiday season is right around the corner. So, now is a great time to get glam with cosmetic services by Parkway Plastic Surgery. Here are three ways to make sure you look gorgeous for those Halloween parties, Thanksgiving dinners, Christmas celebrations and New Year’s bashes…
- Chemical peels: A customized chemical peel can help clear away the signs of sun damage that may have accumulated over the summer by removing the damaged outer layers of skin and leaving you with a smoother, brighter, more youthful look. Formulas can be tailored for your particular skin condition and desired outcome. Best of all, depending upon the strength of the chemical peel formula you choose downtime may be minimal. Chemical peels also help treat acne, wrinkles, freckles, age spots, liver spots and scars.
- Botox or dermal fillers: Injectables like Botox, which helps to relax overactive facial muscles, and dermal fillers like Radiesse, Juvederm and Restylane are among the quickest and most effective ways to smooth wrinkles, plump lips, augment cheeks, erase under-eye circles and reduce the appearance of scars. Your skincare specialist will help you choose which option is best for you.
- Permanent cosmetics: The holiday season no doubt is a busy one. Permanent cosmetics can help assure you look your beautiful best while minimizing your makeup routine. Our permanent makeup can be expertly applied as lash liner, eyeliner, eyebrow color or lip enhancement. Spend less time in front of the mirror and more time at the party.
Get your look holiday-ready with a call to Jacksonville’s Parkway Plastic Surgery at 904-396-1186 today.
Imagine a life free of excessive sweating and all the social and financial costs that go with it. It’s possible with SlimLipo.
Do you tend to break a sweat at the most inopportune moments? It might be a case of hyperhidrosis. And the solution just may surprise you. Laser liposuction technology designed to help slim your figure also can be used to help you better keep your cool.
Sweating is the mechanism by which the body cools itself. But this medical condition can cause you to sweat far beyond what is necessary for that natural cooling – up to four times the normal perspiration output. Hyperhidrosis is believed to be a genetic problem that prevents the body from regulating its sweat output, primarily affecting the hands, feet, groin, face and underarms. While some cases are triggered by high temperatures or stress, many instances of excessive sweating occur with no known trigger at all, making virtually any moment a risk of embarrassment.
It’s a condition with multiple social, career and financial implications. One survey showed that 80 percent of people with underarm hyperhidrosis feel at least moderately limited when meeting new people; 55 percent regularly feel unhappy; and 38 percent of patients report full-on depression. Visible underarm sweating can hold one back from landing jobs or promotions. And costs for dry cleaning or constantly replacing sweat-stained clothing can rack up quickly.
Enter SlimLipo Laser Liposuction, a patented cosmetic procedure that uses dual wavelengths of laser light to bring about multiple aesthetic benefits. It initially was designed and marketed to melt fat and tighten skin, giving patients a slimmer, smoother look. But research shows that SlimLipo also can be used to treat hyperhidrosis. Delivered via a tiny incision, the patented SlimLipo laser gently and permanently closes sweat glands, eliminating their ability to secrete perspiration.
Imagine a life free of the constant worry of embarrassing sweat odor and stains. It’s possible with SlimLipo. Get your excessive and unpredictable sweating under control by calling Jacksonville’s Parkway Plastic Surgery at 904-396-1186 to schedule a consultation today.
A beauty boost can be a confidence boost if you’re among the increasing number of older adults headed back to college.
August is here. If you’re a college student, that means you’re likely headed back to campus for the fall term. Everyone knows that when you look good, you feel good. And when you feel good, you’re better at just about everything from calculus to creative writing. To that end, Jacksonville’s Parkway Plastic Surgery offer three ways to rock your back-to-school beauty.
- Chemical peel: All those summer days spent in the sunshine no doubt has taken a toll on your skin. A customized chemical peel can help reverse the look of sun-damaged skin, fade freckles and remove acne and acne scars. You’ll go back to school with a smooth, bright and even complexion.
- Permanent cosmetics: College life can be hectic. Early morning lectures, late night study sessions and dozens of classes and campus activities packed in between make time a precious commodity. Save time by simplifying your beauty routine with professionally applied permanent cosmetics including lash liner, eyeliner, eye brow or lip color.
- Botox: Older adults are headed back to school in increasing numbers as a way to boost their competitiveness in the workforce or to finally make good on that lifelong dream of earning a college degree. If you’re among them, consider Botox – a quick and effective way to smooth fine lines and wrinkles, giving you a plumper, more youthful look. It’s a confidence booster you’ll appreciate when interacting with your younger fellow students.
Ready a beautiful new back-to-school look? Call Jacksonville’s Parkway Plastic Surgery at 904-396-1186 to schedule a consultation today.