Breast Augmentation Surgery $3,800
(Saline implants- New Augmentations only)
OBAGI Peel Package $199
2 OBAGI Blue Peel Radiance
Travel size OBAGI cleanser
Travel size OBAGI sunscreen
Free gift with purchase on
Clarisonic Smart Profile Units
Curious about facial fillers?
Join us Thursday, March 19th for an informal yet informational session that’s all about facial fillers. We will have two sessions:
12:00pm & 5:00pm
Space is limited. Call today to RSVP 904-396-1186
Discounts on Fillers will be offered to attendees
Food & Beverages will be served
Valentine’s Day is a great time for a beauty boost.
This month is all about romance, beauty and a bit of glam. Give yourself a Valentine’s Day gift that will keep giving back to you long after February 14 has passed.
- Botox: By far the most popular and trusted injectable, Botox was administered some 6.3 million times to patients nationwide in 2013 – and with good reason. Made from one of nature’s most potent nerve blockers, this purified protein is expertly administered to help relax those overactive facial muscles that leave you with frown lines and wrinkles around the eyes and forehead. In no time, you’ll see a smoother, tighter, more youthful complexion.
- Juvederm: This cosmetic filler also is made of a natural protein. Hyaluronic acid, often called “nature’s moisturizer,” is part of your cell wall. It binds with water molecules and acts as a lubricant and cushion for your body’s tissues and joints. With hyaluronic acid as an active ingredient, Juvederm returns youthful volume to the lines around the mouth, particularly those “marionette” lines (nasolabial fold) that run from the nose to the corners of the mouth. In minutes, you’ll restore years to your smile.
- Lastisse: Batting one’s eyelashes is a universally flirtatious gesture. And when your lashes are long, full and gorgeous, that flirty message is all the more impactful. Enter Latisse, the only prescription solution proven to grow lashes, making them longer, thicker and darker.
Valentine’s Day is a great time to treat yourself. But you don’t need a holiday for a deserved beauty boost. Jacksonville’s Parkway Plastic Surgery can help you achieve a healthier, younger more vibrant look any day of the year. Call 904-396-1186 to schedule a consultation today.
Join Parkway Plastic Surgery for a Valentine’s Day party.
Valentine’s Day is a celebration of romantic love and beauty. Its roots are traced back to ancient times when, as the story goes, Saint Valentine of Rome was imprisoned for performing weddings for soldiers who were forbidden to marry. And the day became more deeply associated with romantic love in the circle of Geoffrey Chaucer in the High Middle Ages, when the tradition of courtly love flourished.
So what better way to celebrate Valentine’s Day than with a day of love, beauty and pampering just for you? Jacksonville’s Parkway Plastic Surgery is hosting a day-long Valentine’s Party next Thursday, February 12 from 8am-4:30pm. Among the party perks:
- Botox injections at just $10 per unit (24-unit minimum) and the ability to bank your Botox for future services by calling in or stopping by to prepay.
- Facial Glow treatments for $99. Indulge in the decadent scent of chocolate while our aesthetician pampers your skin with a combination of Clarisonic cleansing, Skin Medica treatments and microdermabrasion. You’ll leave loving your tighter, brighter, smoother skin.
- Complimentary consults with Skin Medica and Botox representatives who will fill you in on the best anti-aging products and treatments for your skin.
- Chocolates, roses and gift bags for all who sign up for services, plus the chance to win gift baskets filled with Botox, Juvederm and Skin Medica products.
It all happens at our Parkway Plastic Surgery location at 5101-2 Gate Parkway. Specials are available only during the event, and you’ll need to schedule appointments for services. Call 904-396-1186 today to secure your spot.
From all of us here at Parkway Plastic Surgery, have a happy, beautiful and loving Valentine’s Day.