Parkway Plastic Surgery
Is offering the following specials until
April 30, 2015
Breast Augmentation Surgery $3,800
(saline implants- first time augmentations only)
- Purchase Botox and Juvederm or Voluma and receive $150 off the total
(while rebates last)
- Purchase Botox, Juvederm and Voluma and receive $250 off the total
(while rebates last)
The more you buy, the more you save!!
Buy one skin care product, get 10% off
Buy two skin care products, get 15% off
Buy three skin care products, get 20% off
Buy four or more skin care products, get 25% off
Free gift with purchase of any Clarisonic Smart Profile unit
Considering breast augmentation? Don’t let misconceptions and misinformation sway your decision.
Breast augmentation is by far the most popular plastic surgery procedure among women. Statistics show that throughout 2013, member physicians of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons performed 290,224 breast augmentation procedures. That figure represents a growth of 37 percent since 2000.
Yet, despite the enduring and growing popularity of breast augmentation, the procedure remains the subject of much misinformation. Jacksonville’s Parkway Plastic Surgery aims to set the record straight on thesefour common misconceptions that we hear from prospective patients:
- Everyone will know: This depends primarily on the size and type of implants that you choose. Clearly, large implants will look fairly obvious on someone with a very small frame. But a modestly sized implant that complements your body’s natural frame can have very natural-looking results. To help you choose the look that’s best for you, Parkway Plastic Surgery provides a variety of implants that you can visually try out using a bra.
- They’ll feel fake: Breast implant technology has changed and progressed significantly over the decades since the first implants were introduced in 1962. Today’s implants feel incredibly similar to natural breast tissue. Plus, opting to place implants beneath the chest muscle can lend to a softer, more natural feel.
- Silicone implants are unsafe: In 1992, the FDA banned use of silicone breast implants in cosmetic procedures – a response to complaints of ruptures and concerns that they could lead to health problems, including connective-tissue diseases like rheumatoid arthritis. Yet, in years of study afterward, those links were never confirmed and in 2006, the FDA lifted the ban, confirming their safety. Keep in mind that the temporary ban affected only breast augmentations done for cosmetic purposes. Silicone implants continued to be safety and effectively used for reconstructive breast surgery throughout the ban’s span.
- I won’t be able to breastfeed my baby: Having implants will not cause you to unable to breastfeed. However, some women do experience difficulties depending upon how their breast augmentations were performed. If you plan to breastfeed in the future, make sure that you tell your surgeon so that he or she can best plan your incision pattern and treatment.
If you’re considering breast enhancement surgery, don’t be fooled my misinformation. Call 904-396-1186 and schedule a consultation with Jacksonville’s Parkway Plastic Surgery.
Facial fillers are a popular, minimally invasive option for restoring youthful volume to your look.
The hallmark of youth is smooth, plump, radiant skin. If your skin shows signs of aging, a facial filler may be just the solution you’re looking for. Here at Parkway Plastic Surgery, we offer four of the top fillers available.
Facial fillers work by literally filling in the contours and crevices that form as our skin ages, loses moisture and firmness, and yields to the effects of gravity. They’re administered via injections and active ingredients typically are natural substances that are safely absorbed by the body. When expertly administered, they’re highly effective for smoothing wrinkles and folds; adding volume to the lips, cheeks and areas around the eyes; and improving the appearance of acne scars.
Among the top-quality facial fillers offered by Jacksonville’s Parkway Plastic Surgery are:
- Restylane: The first FDA-approved facial filler made with hyaluronic acid, a fluid carbohydrate that’s naturally occurring in your body’s connective tissue, skin, muscles and tendons.
- Juvederm: Very similar to Restylane, Juvederm is made with a higher concentration of hyaluronic acid. Some physicians and patients find that Juvederm has a more overall smoothing effect, while Restylane is more effective for highly localized treatment, particularly the lower eyelids or tear trough hollow under the eyes.
- Radiesse: Made with calcium-based microspheres encased in a natural gel, Radiesse can actually help to stimulate your body’s production of collagen for longer-lasting effects.
- Selphyl: Known as the “vampire face lift,” the Selphyl system uses your body’s own blood platelets, making it a top choice for patients who are leery of injecting fully foreign substances into their skin. When used with fat-grafting procedures, Selphyl can improve fat cell survival, which can lead to longer-lasting results.
To determine which facial filler is best for your particular skin condition and results, call 904-396-1186 and schedule a consultation with Jacksonville’s Parkway Plastic Surgery.