Ultimate Peel Deal
Please join us
Thursday, October 29, 2015
10:00 am to 4:00 pm
By appointment only 904-396-1186
Space is limited!!!!
- $150 deposit required to save your spot!
- Receive a FREE Skin Medica Peel
- Your deposit is a credit towards your Skin Medica skin care package purchase (packages include a 2nd peel)
Botox is $10 per unit all month long!
You can also BANK YOUR BOTOX at $10 per unit for future use. Call for details.
Purchase a Latisse 5ml for $149 and receive a FREE Latisse 3ml (valued at $99)
Blepharoplasty, more commonly known as eyelid surgery, is among the most popular cosmetic procedures chosen by both women and men. Statistics from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons’ 2014 Plastic Surgery Statistics Report, 206,509 eyelid surgery procedures were performed last year alone. In fact, it ranked fourth among the top surgeries performed in 2014, topped only by breast augmentation, nose reshaping and liposuction procedures.
While the most common reason for undergoing eyelid surgery likely is to achieve a younger look, benefits can go far beyond aesthetics. Here are the top benefits patients report:
- No more bags: Blepharoplasty can reduce or remove those loose skin “bags” that appear just under your eyes as you age or as a result of prolonged stress or lack of sleep. The result is a younger, less tired look.
- Improved vision: Puffy, drooping eyelids can actually block a portion of your vision if they hang low enough over the upper edge of your eyelid. Surgery can remove the excess skin, leaving you with a tighter, firmer, minimized lid that will have you seeing more clearly.
- Wrinkle reduction: While eyelid surgery won’t completely eliminate deep wrinkles around the eyes, it can smooth those fine surface wrinkles that can belie your true age or make you look older than you are.
- Confidence boost: Expertly performed eyelid surgery lends a more youthful, healthy, rested and less stressed look that can prove a significant confidence and self-esteem boost.
One survey of 1,000 men and 1,000 women revealed that the eyes were the first feature noticed in the opposite sex by both men and women. In fact, a full 70 percent of men said it’s a woman’s eyes that catch their gaze before any other physical feature.
If your eyes are making you look older than you feel, eyelid surgery may be the answer. Call Jacksonville’s Parkway Plastic Surgery at 904-396-1186 to schedule a consultation today.
Long considered the domain of women, cosmetic surgery has been gaining serious ground among men over the past decade. Statistics from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons show that male patients underwent 204,611 plastic surgery procedures in 2014 – a figure that represents 13 percent of the total 1,568,714 performed throughout the year.
Topping the list of cosmetic surgeries most requested by men last year are:
- Nose reshaping (rhinoplasty) – 54,680
- Eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty) – 29,402
- Breast reduction (gynecomastia) – 26,175
- Liposuction – 24,327
- Face lift (rhytidectomy) – 11,851
While most male patients choosing plastic surgery are older men looking to turn back time, so to speak, younger men increasingly are opting for procedures aimed at staving off the signs of aging before they take hold. Also popular among men are less invasive options including Botox and chemical peels.
If you’re a man looking to boost your skin’s health and improve your overall look, Jacksonville’s Parkway can help. Call 904-396-1186 to find out how we can help you look as young as you feel.